KB Engineering features sine, random, shock vibration controllers and electrodynamic shakers by Vibration Research (VRC). Included in the offering are sine controllers, random controllers, shock controllers, field data replication (FDR), sine-on-random controllers, random-on-random controllers, shock response spectrum (SRS), permanent magnet shakers, horizontal slip plates, squeak and rattle shakers, accelerometers, vibration fixtures, and more. VRC is a true innovator in vibration control. Experienced, industry leaders offering state-of-the-art vibration controllers for electrodynamic and servo-hydraulic shakers. KB is proud to represent VRC and can combine shakers with vibration controllers and software, as well as, service and training in support of your test application. Call 1-616-399-2728.
The advantage in this vibration controller is clear - Innovation. This 5th generation controller represents the features that customers wanted and combined with significant advancements in vibration control technology that it can only be dubbed by a single word: Revolution.
- Unprecedented 26,000 Spectral Lines – an Industry Maximum
- Control Sine, Random or Shock to 50,000 Hz
- 241 Sample Rates from 100 Hz to 200,000 Hz
- Extremely Low Noise Floor (<70nV/√Hz)
- Up to 32 True Floating-Point Sine Tones with Sine on Random
- <-100 dB THD+N
- >130 dB Dynamic Range
- Front input status LED's with 200VAC peak fuse protection
- Redundant Calibration Monitoring
- *** 3 Year Warranty ***
- The Revolution uses a high speed RISC processor, which is capable of quickly processing large amounts of data.
- Runs vibration tests efficiently at both low and high sample rates, and with up to 26,000 lines of resolution for random testing.
- Does NOT require any board in the PC. All the critical calculations are done directly in the hardware box, with the results communicated via Ethernet connection to the PC.
- The PC is only used for user interface and data storage so the PC requirements are quite low.
- From 1 to 128 input channels (in blocks of 4 channel controllers).
- Up to 4 simultaneous control loops.
- Ethernet connection.
- Eliminates the grounding issues created by a USB connection or PCI cards.
- Ethernet is great for getting rid of 50/60 Hz noise problems.
- TEDS Interface - the software reads the calibration information right off of the accelerometers (if available).
- Power requirements: 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz, 1.2/0.7A.
Used to Set-up and Monitor Vibration Tests and to Perform Reporting
The VibrationVIEW 11 software is used to set up and monitor vibration tests and to perform reporting.
- Test modules: Sine, Random, Kurtosion, Sine-on-Random, Random-on-Random, Field Data Replication, Shock, SRS, Transient capture, Earthquake, Mulit-Axis, RecorderVIEW.
- Runs on all versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 7 and Windows 8 (incl. 64-bit).
- Easy test set up and monitoring.
- Automatically report creation.
- Fully customizable report templates in the following formats.
- Document (.rtf) View a sample Sine report and a Random report.
- Spreadsheet (.csv).
- Remote monitoring and control via the web and email.
- Use remote inputs and outputs to control and/or monitor other devices such as amplifiers and blowers.
Smaller Force Shakers for General Purpose Vibration Testing
Vibration Research's comprehensive line of small permanent magnet, electro-dynamic shakers and vibration controllers are ideally suited for production screening of small components, subassemblies or for larger transducer calibration systems. The following is a sample of the options and capabilities of the shaker line, the Model VR5800. Fill out the form on the right with questions or to receive additional information from KB.
The VR5800 is the largest of the current family of Vibration Research Corporation vibration test systems. Electrodynamic shaker systems consist of a shaker and a matching linear direct-coupled power amplifier. Additional components are then added to the basic system to tailor it to your specific needs. Your small system concerns deserve the same attention given to larger, more expensive system requirements. Unlike other manufacturers, VRC has designed and manufactured both its shakers and matching amplifiers in-tandem. This insures that the components will provide optimal performance across the broad range of possible test applications and that application and service information is available with one call to the source.
- Electrodynamic Shaker VR580.
- Linear Power Amplifier VR585
- Vibration isolation mounts.
- Pneumatic payload support.
- DuoBase horizontal/vertical table.
- Thermal chamber interface.
- Metric inserts.
- Head plates and fixtures.
- Vibration controller.
- Rack cabinet.
500 lbs force peak
350 lbf rms random
955 lbf peak shock
DC to 4500 Hz
100 g pk, bare table
50 g pk, 5 lb load
11 g pk, 40 lb load
Continuous: 1.0 inch pk-pk, bare table
Between stops: 1.2 inch pk-pk, bare table
6000 VA @ 100, 110, 200, 220 or 240V, 1Ø, 50/60 Hz